- I am a new creature in Christ, forgiven and free of shame and condemnation, washed by His powerful blood.
(2 Cor. 5:17, Romans 8:1)
- I live by faith, not by sight or by feelings, and my faith is rooted in the eternal Word of God.
(2 Cor. 5:7, 2 Cor. 2:6,7)
- I refuse to receive a spirit of fear today because I am given by God a spirit of power, love, and self-control.
(2 Tim. 1:7)
- I can do all things today through Christ as He gives me strength. His strength is made perfect in my weaknesses, and whatever I face today, He will give me the strength to match it and to overcome it.
(Phil. 4:13, 2 Cor. 12:9, 10)
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God. I am His workmanship, His masterpiece. Therefore, I will praise Him at all times, and I will not walk in insecurity.
(Ps. 139:14, Eph. 2:10)
- As I am obedient in the areas of tithing and giving, God will supply all of my needs, He will give me power to gain wealth and add no trouble to it, will increase my store of seed, and will cause me to live in crazy favor.
(Phil. 4:19, Malachi 3:10, 11, 2 Cor. 9:10, 11)
- I am blessed to be a blessing. I will sow and reap generously on every occasion, will live to give cheerfully, and will learn to steward well God’s blessings in my life.
(2 Cor. 9:6, 7, 11, Matt. 25:21)
- I have everything I need today concerning life and godliness. Therefore, I will live a pure life, striving for the holiness of God, casting down vain imaginations, taking disobedient thoughts captive, and walking in my identity in Christ.
(2 Peter 1:3,4, 2 Cor. 10:5,6)
- My home is built on Christ and will stand when the storms hit. My children are blessed and protected, and as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
(Matt. 7:24-25, Prov. 10:25, Prov. 14:26, Joshua 24:15)
- Today I will increase in favor with God and man, in compassion for others, in anointing and godly influence, in wisdom, and in faith.
(2 Pet. 1:5-7)